Academics:

Student Engagement:

2nd Floor, BEST Commercial Complex, Andheri (W) Mumbai 400058, MH

+91-91-42321400

Vidyalanakar
Mar 12, 2019 07:24 PM 2889 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Mar 12, 2019 07:30 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I hv joined vidyalankar for my 11 and 12 sciences. I found it really student friendly. I didn't want to make this review lopsided .l have joined the cet and boards batch .the faculty here for subjects physics chemistry and maths are really good .the regular test series pattern is really helpful but I don't find the paper correction that satisfying. they don't provide teaching for additional subjects such as computer science, electronics etc.the teachers held a test every lecture for 10 mks which is very helpful. they also provide with video lectures. about fees comparing another big coaching, the fee could be called mid-ranged. as a cet aspirant mcqs are really imp so it is taken cared by teachers . management takes care about the regular feed backs by students about faculties. crash course are provided for 12th who hv joined vidyalankar .in 10th vacations foundation courses helps our academic studies .

Vidyalankar Classes - Mumbai