Mass Popularity:

Personality:

Performance:

Sasaram Bihar India
Best singer really good
Mar 14, 2018 01:34 PM 1012 Views (via Android App)

Mass Popularity:

Personality:

Performance:

Hi friends

When the best youtuber. She is singer .sang hindi or english malyalam song and lot of langauge . I really love that she mush up two Tu song and one is Hindi song and other and another one is English song it really nice. Mix song at incredible point you can't imagine but really nice. She also send Malayalam song and Hindi song one of the my best song mashup song is Hindi and English song is too good I love it. Lots of video her on YouTube and lots of subscribers and followers I am also it. Lots of people love it see concert on stage show in India or other many countries. She also belong to India and one more thing suicide Punjabi song. You can find Vidya vox on YouTube easily I suggest you only 1 times you visit this I I am sure you can't live this video nationality of Vidya vox incredible she is beautiful pretty nice.

Thanks