Mass Popularity:

Personality:

Performance:

Best singer
Jun 11, 2018 09:50 PM 935 Views (via Android App)

Mass Popularity:

Personality:

Performance:

Hi guys today I am sharing my own experience about Vidya vox the youtuber. I have seen many videos of Vidya Vox on Youtube.This has such a very sweet voice and she sings really very amazing.She comes in top 10 ten popularity channel or people on youtube. Her real name is Vidya Iyer.She is famous on Youtube, Facebook, Instagrame and twitter also.

Her personality is really very superb. She is cute, beautiful.Her smile gives her very cute look.She has the sense that how to wear the clothes.Her hair shines.She is so charming.

She is a Indian born American.The overall performance is quite well.She sings very well.She looks fabulous.She is very famous on Youtube. She has been sung many songs.I liker her.I usually sings her songs.I lover her songs. she is the India’s top cover singer on YouTube. she sangs all most all English song with some mushup of different language. I first saw her when I was scrolling on my YouTube then I saw her song as Recamendation then I started watching her songs its soooooooo osm I loved all her songs. All of u reading this plz go and check it now its amezing. Now a days she is making her one music videos. And I am proud to say she is Indian. Let me love you is the song thatvi most watched go and check it. She gives the best performance on the video.

Vidya Vox