Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

This is the worst movie I have ever seen or may be my expectations were really so high.Movie's second part was really senseless which I never expected and I think movie was incomplete.

Base of the movie was really very good that one should not marry their daughter's unknowingly to abroad just because of some relations their as you never know that was exactly the boy do their and will he be the right man for your daughter or not

Initially it started very nicely and shown the truth of life that what exactly happens to the girl married abroad just because of the myth that life in abroad would be the better life than n India. Movie shows that how a husband who knows that wife is too far from her family so he treats the wife even worst then slave.so initially movie was very touching.

Till interval but after that I didn't understand from where the snake come and took the body as hero and start loving the lady and the movie ends there after .What was the motto of the movie was really non understandable.It should at-least show the revenge of the girl or should show something which can be expected.

Videsh - Heaven on Earth Movie