Picture & Sound Quality:

Madurai India
BAD EXPERIENCE
Oct 14, 2017 08:16 PM 4651 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hello friends my family and my brother family and my sister family also using Videocon D2H last 3 years.IT's sound and picture quality is not god.it's signal strength is very bad.Everytime I recharge for 30th day, they disconnecting service on 30th day.videocn costamer service is useless, IT's not toll-free number .To sumarise when it works normally like any other setopbox.But if you have any problems, then done it except any service from videocon d2h.totally fraud company also they frequently disturb with multiple phone calls daily.and their call center executives can speak only hindi and english sometime we wiil have remove the battery from the remote work again.Service will stuck once in two days.so I want to suggest everyone to not use your money in this is very poor d2h service.thank you.

Write a Review on Videocon d2h