Picture & Sound Quality:

Don't go for Vediocon D2H
Oct 21, 2017 01:01 AM 4001 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Oct 21, 2017 01:03 AM)

Picture & Sound Quality:

I am Manish Khowal on of the user of vediocon d2h( 98694421), since last 4-5 years I am using Vediocon d2h services, in these 4-5 I had a very bad exexperience related to custome services and customer care guys.

Whenever I called to customer care I haven't got any relevant answer they are just making the money even 90% I got the same answer(our systems are on updation mode now we can not help you), even I don't think so they are educated people because whenever I called I haven't find a single person who can talk in profesional way, seems like they have hired just for formalities only not for Vediocon D2H.

That was my mistake I had choosen Vediocon D2H services, trust me if some one planing to take their services they can take it but related to services please don't expect any thing from Vediocon, post taken the service never they call their customers to take the feedback about their services.

If you haven't recharge your D2H then they will call you to remind you about recharge.

Really I will suggest you instead of Vediocon take the services from your local cable persons.

Regards