Picture & Sound Quality:

New Delhi India
Very costly still bad service.
Nov 02, 2017 10:19 PM 4426 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hi All,

I am using Videocon d2h since April 2016. The basic services are fine but the picture quality is not good as like its sound quality, pictures are really blurry and sound quality is very annoying.

It takes almost 4-5 seconds to change the channel and display the channel properly. At times I have also faced few issues like voice is running 2-3 seconds late from its picture and to verify its not the channel issue I changed 15-20 channels all the channels were having the same issue. The same has happened to me multiple times

Their service will automatically stop even if the weather is little bad sad. Don't bother to contact customer care service they won't be able to help you, because they are very busy disturbing people who haven't recharged their box for two days. Very pathetic customer care service.

I have been using a package of Rs. 465 per month called as blue diamond pack for english channels which is quite cheaper in other DTH service companies. And half of the time their system is busy updating itself. They keep on increasing their charges, for the same package I paid 420. 445 and 460 for the same package.

You will feel very annoyed sometimes when you have something very important watch but your box will be busy updating itself, as I said do not bother to contact CSE.

Thanks