Picture & Sound Quality:

Worst service, Fraud company, looting money
Aug 26, 2019 05:25 PM 2183 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

I had requested for service relocation and engineer came after several follow-up, during the discussion with customer service they said the charges will be 450rs and you can pay the amount through Service engineer if not we will deduct the amount while recharging the account.

Service engineer came for installation and after successful installation we paid 450rs to engineer as suggest by customer service but the Engineers dint updated in the record saying that customer paid cash amount. I have recharged the account ID after installation and they have deducted 400rs from my account. I called customer service and raised an complaint about deduction and requested them to reverse the deducted amount. After 24hrs I have called customer service again and asked about the ticket status they said it has been successfully closed with credit of amount but in my D2H account it has not credited. I have been called more than 50 times to customer service since 10th July 2019 and till now the amount not been credited to my account. If I call to customer service they will raise tickets all the time and no resolution.

After this I have written 4 emails to customer service e mail ID, Zonal manager of Karnataka and no response yet.

Dear readers, REQUEST YOU DO NOT GO FOR VIDEOCON D2H company as this is the fraud company and worst customer service they have and service engineers including Company is looting money.

I have ever seen this type of worst customer service in any of the products.

They don’t have any curtsy to respond customer issues including head of this company.

Please do not lose your valuable time and Money by selecting Videocon Company