Picture & Sound Quality:

Good But Costly Services
Sep 20, 2017 04:50 PM 5543 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hello everyone

In my family we are using Videocon d2h Digital DTH for around last 3-4 years.

In it the picture and sound quality are awesome and the signal strengths are always high even during heavy rain. As I know most of DTH services do not work during heavy rain that's the major difference.

I have many times noticed that many DTH services providers do not have proper co.ordination between picture and video but as my experience Videocon doesn't have these kinds of problems.

It also provides many English channels and it gives some additional channels which makes it favorite to everyone.

But I think its services are little bit costly as I know it has golden pack, diamond pack, normal pack. And I'm from middle class family so I can think as possible up till golden pack because diamond pack is very costly. I think golden pack is also costly.

If you can afford its pack's recharge then it will be best otherwise don't think about it.

Write a Review on Videocon d2h