Picture & Sound Quality:

Videocon d2h honest review
Sep 13, 2017 01:44 PM 5253 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hi friends, I have a videocon d2h connection in my house and I would like to share my honest opinions about the product. I have a videocon d2h HD connection. the picture quality in HD is good but but the non HD channels picture quality is very poor. and there is a very big problem with the sound quality in videocon. whenever I open a HD channel the volume is so less that I have to increase the volume to full to be able to listen in normal audio. the next thing is service and the company really is bad in service. once my d2h box got short circuited and when the engineer came to repair he took 200 rs for it to fix even though it was is warranty period. the customer support for videocon is ok . I don't think it is value for money. they over charge for everything. I am soon going to change my set top box to some other company. I personally would not recommend this product to others.

Write a Review on Videocon d2h