Picture & Sound Quality:

Ranchi India
Totally Unhappy with the service
Sep 16, 2017 10:48 PM 5141 Views (via Android App)

Picture & Sound Quality:

I am totally unhappy with the D2H services. I have had a lot of problems and still facing a lot of troubles with the D2H remote control. There is always some problem or the other with this remote. We need the television's remote just to turn on or off the tv but we use the D2H remote control a lot. Under such circumstances if the D2H remote does not work then we are unable to watch TV at all. I have changed 2 remotes in a span of 6 months. Apart from that I have called the service engineer thrice to my home to repair my remote before changing it. They come and check it and say this is just loose contact and go back. The channel changing button does not work at times or the numbers when pressed does not work and so on goes the problem.

After changing the remote also we are not happy because the quality is not very good. The following are the major issues :

1. The keys gets pressed inside and does not come out. So we will have to pull the button out.

2. At times we will have to remove the battery from the remote and rub it to make it work again.

3. At times the remote gets hanged and we will have to turn off and on the set top box to make the remote work again.

Apart from all these the customer care service is also not so good. The call gets connected to them after calling repeated only and in the same time the service engineer also comes after calling them repeatedly. The D2H channel packages are also costly and they take extra charges specially for HD channels. So even if you own a HD TV you will have to pay extra charges to view in HD clarity. Thus I am not satisfied at all.

Videocon d2h