Picture & Sound Quality:

Videocon D2h Cheaters
Sep 17, 2017 08:23 PM 5326 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Dec 17, 2018 04:22 PM)

Picture & Sound Quality:

Everytime I recharge for 30 days, they are disconnecting service on 30th day. I have paid for 30 days but I get service for just 29 days. Customer care is useless. They say it is not disconnected from their side. Also, customer care is not toll-free number. If you have reasonable price local cable, better take local cable. Videocon are cheaters.

Also, my sister took another D2h connection. Her setop box was giving problem. It was under warranty period. There was 15 days warranty remaining when issue was reported. Their service executive said problem occurred due to firmware update, which happens automatically. Customer cannot control this update. He said call customer care again to get setop box replacement. They never sent replacement for 2 weeks. Then, when we called again, they said now warranty has expired, so we have to pay for setop box replacement.

To summarise, when it works, it works normally like any other setop box. But if you have any problems, then don't expect any service from Videocon d2h. Total fraud company. Also, they disturb with multiple unecessary phone calls daily. And their call centre executives can speak only Hindi. If you're South Indian, better be prepared for Hindi call centre. Also, their packs are becoming costlier every few months, especially sports channels. So, monthly recharge is very costly now.

Videocon d2h