Picture & Sound Quality:

Chennai India
Services and plans could be even better.
Sep 01, 2017 11:04 AM 5897 Views
(Updated Sep 01, 2017 11:02 AM)

Picture & Sound Quality:

I have been using Videocon d2h since the year 2014.Plans were initially good with the cost of Rs 200(monthly recharge) but now my recharge amount reached upto Rs280 with no additional channels.

This is quite high when compared to other dish Tv's.

According to me price is not much satisfied as there are no offers. Recently, I had an issue on Videocond2h, I recharged on the last due date but when I switched on the tv, it showed that I havn't recharged . I called to the service center and reported the issue, they sorted out my problem only the next day.

During rainy days, the signal strength is really very poor, this could be made better to attract customers.

Audio and Video quality is extremely good.

Customer service centre can try to clear the issues as soon as the issue is reported. Delaying to solve the problem is quite annoying.

Money could be reasonable by adding some additional channels and good plans.

Overall, some best plans could be established and signal strength could be made even better to attract more customers.

Write a Review on Videocon d2h