Picture & Sound Quality:

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh India
Poor services & irresponsible team
Jul 13, 2019 02:15 PM 3290 Views (via Mobile)

Picture & Sound Quality:

My customer ID is 42859721. I had placed a relocation request on 29.06.2019. No engineer (so called) has turned up or even called up till date to confirm their visit or to finish the work.

The service providers have comfortably deducted service charges from my subscription without even checking the status of the request.

Each time I call up they tell me to wait & the call goes upto 20- 25 minutes on wait with. ????? & ???? ?? ??? ??????? in between then it is disconnected.

Everytime it is noted as a fresh complaint to be completed in next 48 hrs. Which never seems to happen. So it is "TAREEKH PE TAREEKH, TAREEKH PE TAREEKH"....

Their KHUSHIYON KI CHHATRI is full of big holes. It is now TOOTI CHHATRI & needs to be completely changed now.

For all this lapse of time when i will not be viewing the transmission, my subscrition amount will still be getting sutracted everyday.

I am TRAPPED. New subscribers PLZ NEVER EVER even think of VIDEOCON.

Videocon d2h