Picture & Sound Quality:

Videocon D2H Sales Decline hence started cheating
Sep 10, 2017 03:46 PM 5462 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

Videocond2h #videocond2h Videocon d2h videocond2h.com Big Time Fraud Company. They purposely create error and Then ask for visit charges and when Engg comes and ask to change parts those parts have charges. within 20 days they forced me to change each and every part of set up box . Nice mind game they play. They have error to change every part. Once one part is replaced once they get money then on next day they new error pops up. They made me change Set up box, dish, cable, remote and adaptor. Charged me for every part and now new error popes up asking to change smart card and now they are not sending Engg as I got irrate. When complained to Call centre they are like will file complain against Engg for fooling you and when asked to refund that's not possible is the answer I got. Since yesterday I have made 2 complains of which I am not getting complain number on sms which we normally get. Cheater company. when Warned them will complain to you MD or CEO they were like sir Paisa De do woh b kuch nai Kar sakte. It is such a pain. I am sure people at blue color level will have no idea about how much budget it requires to make Brand Image not only money but effirts too.

Hope MD and CEO, CSO CMO are sensible enough to handle this problem of mine otherise I dont mind writing all this every day till my problem gets resolved .

Write a Review on Videocon d2h