Picture & Sound Quality:

BEST D2H BRAND
Oct 19, 2017 10:48 AM 4507 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

As d2h brand, one should serve the best to there customer and this one do that so. I am using videocon from 2 year and I am not being disappointed that much, all d2h brand somehow comes to a stage where they starts to irritate customer, but videocon dont do that thing, I pay 2500rs for new diamond plan for 6 month recharge and I got all my favs channels on this plan( except HD channels), and I think this is the minimal range a common man can pay for d2h recharge, if u have a HD television and wants HD channles than u can go for other plans, it have specialized remote by which it doesn't matters in which direction u use the remote to switch channels( use it in any direction). it supports recording channels too, just plug the pendrive and start recording and it will record the channel of ur choice( you should suscribe to it first)

Write a Review on Videocon d2h