Ease of use:

Jul 26, 2015 03:04 PM 3065 Views

Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

I wanted to buy refrigerator for my new rent home because of I have shifted in small town in Kutch. I thought single door refrigerator is comfortable for us two members family. So I searched in online but online system not delivered me in my town so I purchased from local market. I got Videocon Single Door Refrigerator REF VAL205TRY.

Features

1) This refrigerator is good designed and good sized for small family. This refrigerator gives good and attractive look to my rent home.

2) This refrigerator has direct cooling system that is good because this system gives fresh.

3) This refrigerator is rated five star that saves our electricity and also directly saves my money.

4) This refrigerator is free from stabilizer that means it works without stabilizer.

5) There is a vegetable compartment, egg tray, ice tray, and also more facilities for cool.

6) Videocon Single Door Refrigerator REF VAL205TRY gives me fast cool water and fast cooling system.

7) You can very easily clean this refrigerator because of it's good design.

There is a no issue found in it. I satisfied with this Videocon Single Door Refrigerator REF VAL205TRY.

I recommended to all for Videocon Single Door Refrigerator REF VAL205TRY.

Videocon Single Door Refrigerator REF VAL205TRY