Road Grip:

Rs. 8,00,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Victory

West Bengal-Ranaghat,Nadia India
Different bikes for different peoples
Dec 18, 2017 11:02 PM 470 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Hello everyone, now I went to told a my real experiences about victory bikes. This bike was completely different from any other bikes that was made in India, but it was made in America. This bike was launched in 27/02/17.so, my brother had brought this victory bikes 3 months before. When he purchased this bike it was liked very smart and suspensions. So, I went to the bike a very little ride on it to the highway in our area. I had got a very short test drive on it. This bike was very good mileage that was in 25 kmpl also speed upto 50 kmpl per hour. It's also had disc brakes in front and back. Bt, it just worked in self start only it was the big problems.bt also if you got the speed over 60 then you didn't controlled this bike it was life risked. Afterwards it was very high priseble bikes for all not only the very poor and middle class family also the richest family also not exceptions at all in this things also. It was not suitable for our country and not suitable for countryside people and roads. It adjusted for the other countries aristocratics. Good night to all. Thanxs.

Victory Vegas