Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Have been out of writing reviews from some time, dint feel like putting up so much effort for all those movies which I had seen during last few months, this one is really different . “YE TO BOMB HAI”.

Have not heard even a single negative review about this and believe me guys Ashima Roy(YAMI)is already a hit among guys. Few of my colleagues are actually ready to marry her. This Delhiite movie has everything story, music, acting and most importantly PLOT. If I have to say this in Dr Chadda’s language, “this movie is excellent “SPERM””.

Script is simple and sweet, but well written, you never feel lost. It infact captures the heart of Delhi. The way Ayushmann talks, walks and expresses himself, it was so true, cant think of any one else in this role. Yami is very pretty and fits into the role. How can I forgot to mention the real hero of movie, ANU KAPOOR, he is just amazing, I often feel he is one actor who has not got what he deserves. Special mention about DADI of Ayushmann, she was a typical DADI and reminded me of my DADI.

Music is also an USP of the movie and “Pani da rang dekh ke “is lovely song. Will share story of the movie coz I never does that and my fellow reviewers have already written down everything about movie(what is the use of writing a review if you are going to pen down whole story?)…….

In all great entertaining “SPERM”. Wont mind watching it again.

Vicky Donor