Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I will be honest. I was a little apprehensive before going for this as bollywood is typically famous for making slapstick comedies. but have to confess something. I like ayushman, and hence I decided to see this movie. and in hindsight it was the right decision as vicky donor is an absolute delight to watch with a good script , good acting and good direction.

The story line is simple Vicky (Ayushmann Khurana) is a typical Delhi street smart who loves to shop, play cricket, and sleep and nothing much apart from this. His  mother Dolly runs a beauty parlour and her granny both want him him to do something with his life. Suddenly Dr. Chaddha (Annu Kapoor) who is an infertility specialist and looking for a good sperm donor for his clients meets him and this is where the movie takes off.

My advice stop reading this review and go watch this movie.

Write a Review on Vicky Donor