Results:

Its good from common cold and headche!
Jul 09, 2015 03:23 PM 2906 Views

Results:

I know about vicks vaporub from childhood and using also. It is a very famous in india for relief from headache and from common cold.

And I think that every indian well know about vicks vaporub Because vicks vaporub is India's No 1 pain relieving vaporub and it is also useful for common cold and It is a trusted vaporub for over a many years. And headache is common problem of every one because todays life is very busy and full of tention. So headache is normal.

Evrybody who is suffer from headache. first of all I use vicks vaporub because it gives releif quickly. When I was a little kid and I felt common cold so I was told to my mother. So she rubed vicks vaporub on my head, neck and on my chest. I got releif quickly.

For removing headache are many types of product availble in market like medicine, oil, many types of other balm but nothing like as vicks vaporub. vicks 100+ is common medicine for removing headache and common cold but it should not use much more because it can be dangerous to your health. vicks vaporub is safest option to get releif from headache and common cold. We are useing and trust  on vicks vaporub from many years and we will use this product always. Thank u vicks vaporub and thank u very much for reading my review.

Vicks Vaporub