Results:

HARMFUL....
Aug 10, 2017 06:05 AM 1782 Views (via Android App)

Results:

This review is on VICKS VABORUB. Vicks is the first choice of every indian moms in case of any internal pain. I was also using it from my childhood. I have a very bad immune system so , I used to use vicks , if there was cold, headache, inner pain . It was a completely trustable product for me in my childhood. But recently I got to know that I was in the dark.

From my own personal experience , It doesnt do any relief. When I observed it carefully I got to know that it doesnt do anything but it is our own body who give us relief when we covers our body. Once, I had chest pain . I did not use vicks but instead of that I covered my self completely. The result was same.

I was quite shocking . That was disapponiting. Then I do some brief interrogation on this product , its history , working and much more. From a well known site , I get to know that It is banned in US and many other countries and the reason was that It causes asthma and many other toxic diseases and our country is selling this product because they get taxs from it in a very large amount . The product company and our govt. is playing with our lives. I request you all to not use this product anymore and aware the people as much as you can.

Vicks Vaporub