Results:

Lucknow India
Effective in cold..!
Aug 03, 2017 10:21 AM 1316 Views (via Android App)

Results:

Vicks vaporub is a well known & very popular and trustworthy product is in the market.

Vicks is usaually for cold ( blocked nose, headache, bodyache etc.)

I am using this product from my childhood, at my home vicks vaporub is always there in the first aid box.

Vicks is useful to all age group that's why it is necessiry to keep this product at home.

In this monsoon season, season is rapidly changing by some day is hot and some day is cold.by this I got cold very badly I am not able to sleep in the night properly bacause of blocked nose and headache, bodyache so I do before go to bed I apply some vicks on my chest, throat, back, nose after applying properly by rubbing vicks from my hands into my head, throat back etc. I just feel relax, cool and get reliefed from all the problems in just 4 to 5 minutes and I just able to sleep properly within a minutes because my blocked nose gets open and throat also get relaxed cough problems also get reliefed for a while.

Vicks is useful for normal cold to relax your body not for heavy cold, for heavy cold you have to consult a general physician.

I bought this product 2 to 3 years before, MRP was 36 rupees only.

I will say that this product is trust worthy everybody can use this vicks vaporub for normal cold& cough.

Vicks Vaporub