Results:

Hyderabad India
Vicks vaporub is best medicine
Apr 01, 2017 09:45 PM 3464 Views

Results:

Hi i'm telling about my experience regarding vicks vaporub.this is used in my from my 1 year onwards till now I used this medicine.this is not only a lotion or a gel but is very good medicine for cough, cold and headache.when anyone suffering from cold, cough then we have apply this vaporub on forehead, on nose, on chest and also back side of the chest then u have to inhale the vapours of the medicinr then u will be relief from the problem.the children fear regarding the smell and the hardness but still they are given this medicine only.it works very strongly on anyone.the effectiveness is very strong and good and the price is very reasonable and there is no need go for the above problems.this is one of the most selling medicine in india.the money which we spent on this is valuable and trust worthy.i suggest everyone to apply this vicks vaporubwhen there is above problems. thanking you.

Vicks Vaporub