Results:

Lucknow India
VICKS VAPORUB A PANACEA TO COLD
Jul 13, 2017 01:39 PM 1869 Views

Results:

Today I will talk about Vicks Vaporub  It is a product of P&G .We all are familiar with the vicks not only we but our elders too used to  use vicks .It is old more then 100 yeras. It is a well know product for cold, cough and congestion  of chest and nose.It is very helpful  in cold and cough when we suffer from cough and cold  make our life hell and we  feel very impatient because of cold and cough in such condition vicks is a boon to us.

Because it gives us relax in symptoms of cold and cough  and it also removes the congestion  of nose and chest due to cold.Now talking more about Vicks so it is a composition of natural ingredients  such as camphor , eucalyptus, mint  these all ingredients of Vicks gives a very pleasant  and refreshing  smell which removes our cold .Specially in winter or monsoon season  we often suffer from cold and cough at this time Vicks is a doctor to us.It is really very helpful . Now I am going tell you guys more things about vicks which are as follows;-

1)It an affordable product because it protect you from visiting to doctor for cold and cough which will you cost you much more then Vicks.

2)Whenever you feel congestion headache and blockage of nose gently apply vicks on affected area and you will feel relax with in few minutes.

3) Vicks not only heals your cold and cough but  it heals your fungal infection and pimples too.Just apply Vicks on your Fungal affected area or  on pimple and see the magic .With in few days your fungal infection and pimple will disappear .

From my side I will definitely say you can use it  without any hesitation for getting relief from all above mentioned symptoms and problems.

Vicks Vaporub