Results:

Chamrajnagar India
Instant relief !
Jul 21, 2017 07:02 PM 1665 Views (via iOS App)

Results:

I am sure everyone experiences cold, nose block, dry cough, head ache on a regular basis because it is the smallest of the smallest viral infection that happens due to today's pollution outside. And for this, I recommend this very vapourizing ointment to get an instant relief wherever and however you are -say college, at work, during travelling or at home.

This is a strong decongestant vapourizing ointment that is very helpful for muscular stiffness also. Once I get my nose blocked, the only thing I do is I take two small scoops of it and add it in the hot boiling water and smell it for a few minutes and my problem is already solved. The value for money is absolutely good as it costs you Rs.33/- only. Based on my experimentation and past experiences, I strongly recommend this for everyone who need a pain relief.

Vicks Vaporub