Results:

Kalyan India
My Favortie Brand From Childhood!!!!
Sep 20, 2016 10:22 PM 4324 Views

Results:

Hello Friends,

When it comes talk about "Vicks Vaporub then I suddenly move back to my childhood days. Vicks Vaporub is among one of my favorite products which I still love to use. Vicks vaporub is really good medication to deal with cold and flu. But it is useful only for temporary relief. Vicks Vaporub is good medication to treat chest pain caused by catching cold and is also useful for chocked nostrils. But this product can be used only as a temporary treatment.

Directons of Use-

• Person who is having stiffness in back/chest due to cold can apply required amount of Vicks Vaporub on Back/Chest and then cover that body organ where the Vicks Vaporub is applied.

• Person who is having chocked or running nose can use this product.

• Person who is having sore can use this product.

Note- Do not take your health issues for granted. This product can be used for temporary relief only so, it is advisable to visit doctor if you are having any health issues.

Regards