Results:

raebareli India
Good for common cold or for some headache!
Jul 06, 2015 02:29 PM 2482 Views

Results:

Vicks vaporub is mainly used in common cold, and it is very beneficial for it.usually I dont use it for my's common cold.

But my mom uses it everytime when she gets common cold or in some headache, when she gets common cold

She takes vicks vaporub before going to sleep in her nose, ears and in forehead, and in next morning I always find her as cured from that common cold or from some headache.vicks also introduces vicks 100 plus for any symptom of common cold like sneezing, Headache or fatigue but I dont find beneficial for my's common cold(other people may not agree with me), I never be cured from vicks 100 plus.

But as I say vicks vaporub is far more beneficial for my mom so you should checkout also from own, first use it and then believe it, like my mom she doesn't know what vicks is or any detailed information of vicks but she firstly used it and then believe, without so much explanation.vicks vaporub also benefical for some headache or for some headache or from some stress, as my mom finds it beneficial.

Vicks Vaporub