Results:

Muzaffarpur India
Everyone's savior .
Mar 17, 2017 09:35 PM 3421 Views

Results:

I am using Vicks Vaporub since from my childhood and I guess every one is using this product since from their childhood it is most trusted band in Indian market . It's main purpose is using it when you caught cough, headache, or cold . If you catch cold or you nose is blocked then you can apply it on your nose and on fore head and on neck and cheat for better relief . It can also been use in vaporizer when your noes is blocked and when your neck is having cough . It is also very cheap and value for money product as compared to other product . But there is one problem with if you apply Vicks them after an hour it loses it effect they again you have to apply it for better relief . But you have to keep one thing in your mind that you should not leave it's cap open for long time because it loses it strength . And I would definitely recommend this product to every one . I hope you guys like my review about it if you does then please to like my review and do write comments on it .

Vicks Vaporub