Results:

Vicks Vaporub - Chutki me Aaraam
Jun 22, 2015 04:58 PM 2823 Views

Results:

Vicks Vaporub -

When I had a cold as a child, my mother put a little Vicks vaporub under my nose to help me breath properly . Today, I become a mother, and I put a little vicks to my child . It means that vicks vaporub has been used by generations of mom and dad to get comfort and relief . It means that vicks vaporub gives relief from cold for the whole family . Its texture is very rich, smooth and effective . When I suffered from cold and nose blockage, I apply vicks on my nose and on chest and I really feel good after applying . In winter, due to cold weather people get cough and fever frequently, at that time vicks is very useful to us.We can avoid the Doctor and get fast recovery . In this way vicks vaporub helps us to get quick relief from 6 cold and flu symptoms . Vicks is always needed in first aid box .

Vicks Vaporub