Dfg India
Pathetic experiance
Jan 01, 2016 02:37 PM 5303 Views

I was to receive one important document from one of our customer. They had couriered it through Vichare mumbai.

I waited for few days, but didn't receive any delivery. Then I took the tracking number from customer & checked with them. When I checked on their website, it was not showing any tracking page & error was coming.

Then I called their customer care to check about my parcel, they said I have to contact local branch at my place to get the status.

I called local branch but they didn't answer my call. I then had to visit them & ask them personally where is my parcel?

Their person searched for a while & then said its lying with them. They didn't deliver giving excuse that we didn't had enough delivery boys for you r area.

I was so pissed that why do they take order if they cannot deliver it. It was very important document which was to be submitted on time,

Can't rely on them for timely service. Very bad.

Vichare Courier Service