Fragrance:

Highly recommended for acne and heat boils
Jun 12, 2012 08:56 AM 59494 Views

Fragrance:

I have oily-dry skin, that's prone to pimples (acne) and heat boils, which are common due to my skin factors, and due to pollution, heat, etc. Of all the skincare products I have tried, Vicco Turmeric is the only effective one.

As soon as I sense the formation of a new pimple/boil/rash, I wash the sore spot with a non-astringent soap, apply Vicco Turmeric gently (with a thick layer, as it gets absorbed into skin easily) and leave it overnight. By morning, the sore spot has almost disappeared or reduced considerably, and this treatment works even on a existing severe pimple/boil/rash.

Mind you, it is not a moisturizer (though Vicco has launched a newer version, with oil-base, of the Vicco Turmeric skin cream), and I prefer Vaseline Body Lotion (with milk) as moisturizer to prevent skin dryness and keep it soft. The only problem with relying on Vicco Turmeric, is that it is expensive, in the long run, if you need to use it daily. However, it is perfectly effective for occasional usage.

So my recommendation to you all is to take better care of your face, try to keep it free of pollution and dust, wash your face regularly with gentle moisturizing soap (Adidas bath shower gel is superb for this purpose), and use Vicco Turmeric when the need arises.

Vicco should stop trying to compete with Himalaya (which has crazily overpriced products), and should price their products to Indian market sensitivities and demands. Simply making a product expensively premium, does not guarantee more sales. They should target the huge middle-class in India (which knows about Vicco from decades), and they can reap profits by higher volume of sales of value-for-money products.

Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream