Fragrance:

henderson United States of America
Better than steroids
Jul 14, 2011 05:58 AM 48990 Views

Fragrance:

This product is amazing!  Having doctored for several yrs with a shin rash, this is a miracle for me.  Constant itching, weeping, breaking out and infection after infection on my shin.  Seven doctors and many medications later, I was put on topical steroids.

The steroids not only did not clear up the infections, but also came with side effects.  My acupuncturist recommended the Vicco Turmeric with sandalwood oil cream.  My shin is completely clear.  Immediately after applying, the inflammation and itching ceased.  I ordered 2 more tubes.  I will not be without this! I am not completely comfortable with the preservatives they use.  I avoid Methyl Hydroxy Benzoate Sodium in all products.

They could use Vitamin C rather this to preserve. But  I think it is still far safer than the steroids.  I use it twice daily on my clear shin and will continue!  Three yrs of suffering with chronic infection, doctor after doctor and steroid after steroid...this comes as a miracle in a tube.

Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream