Fragrance:

Superb product!!
Mar 12, 2012 02:56 PM 60508 Views

Fragrance:

My skin was clear without any marks and I never worried about pimples and all. After coming to b'lore due to tanker water my face experienced the worst days. I dont know the reason but suddenly pimples, black heads, marks covered my face and I tried each and every solution given by my friends without any positiv result. At last I got fed up of everything and just stopped torturing my skin with any and every kind of random solutions. Thought of VICCO and with clindamycin phosphate gel I regularly started applying this cream. It works wonders. I started to use it just because I wanted to use swadeshi products one by one and I was aware that there wont be any side effects (at least:-)). But now after using for more than 6 months I can say, this was the best decision ever I have taken for ma skin:-)

Thank you vicco. Now my friends ask'what is the secret?' Since in between my skin was horrible, again back to "clean and clear era". When I say try vicco, they'll start singing, that old(and gold) vicco song in ads:-) I will stick to it ever 4evr. Nowadays I like even its fragrance, its traditional I feel. Luv u VICCO!

Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream