Fragrance:

Nature based product
Jul 18, 2017 01:00 PM 33482 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hi, I will review vicco turmeric cream for you all. I love his product and has been using it since 5 years. You will get this product in a drug store or super market. It is a bit costly but it is totally worth it. The product comes in the form of a tube in a box container and there are varoius sizes depending upon the grams i.e net weight of the cream.

I love this product and use daily because it is a ayurvedic product. Moreover, my skin is dry and sensitive to chemical products as a result I prefer using natural product. This product has a nice refreshing smelll of sandalwood like . It is very moist and caring .You can wear in the day and night. Please store in the cool place as it helps in keeping the cream moist and softer.If you apply it regularly you will see the results within a week or month.

Vicco turmeric cream prevents and cures skin infections, inflammation, blemishes, wounds and other skin disorders.It soothes boils, pimples, acne and burns.It nourishes the skin, improves tonal value and maked it fair and beautiful.

I hope this review will help you and your money will not go for waste as it is suitable for all skins .

Have a nice day.

I have a 50g pack costing rs156.

Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream