Was the tour operator helpful:

Jan 15, 2016 03:06 PM 4810 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Tour booking: I was searching for a Honeymoon trip to Kerala and then I was contacted by Lakshmi from Vibha Holidays. She gave very nice options on the custom honeymoon trip for me which included 2 nights in Munnar and 1 night in Alleppey house boat

Stay:

• Me and my wife did not at all like the hotel in Munnar (Westwood riverside resort) because of couple of reasons. First of all they took a mandatory charge of Rs 2000 for each member for new year eve celebration in which we were not at all interested, they could not even provide us tea for room service in 2 days, food taste was not good and was placed at higher price than expected, room was very small and congested and there was no view from the room.

• However we enjoyed a lot our stay in houseboat. It was very relaxing and a memorable experience. The food was ok, cleanliness was good, staff was good. At the end they asked me for tip which I felt they are asking more but since I liked their hospitality a lot, I did not find it bad to pay them too high tip.

Travel: We had an AC car with driver Anoop. he picked us from Kochi on right time and took us through site seeing. He had a good professional behavior and took us through good sightseeing without hurrying to complete all the sites.

Summary:

• I would say Vibha Holidays(Lakshmi) did good from their end but unfortunately the hotel in Munnar(Westwood riverside resort) spoiled our mood.

• The cab driver(Anoop) really took care of us right from the pickup from Kochi to drop back at Kochi.

• Me and my wife both enjoyed the relaxing houseboat experience and the hospitality of houseboat staff.

• So overall I would definitely suggest Vibha Holidays to my friends.

Vibha Holidays - Bangalore