Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

CBSE

Its more like a shopping Mall and not school.
Dec 10, 2020 06:44 PM 4256 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

We thought its a nice school and because they are providing high-tech services, thats why the fees are high. But we were wrong.

Well all knows, Vibgyor school fees are high, but my concern is different

I had taken admission in Sr. Kg for my school loving daughter. When I visited school to check school books and stationary, I was shocked to see black and white books.

All books are black and white like they are saving money by providing black and whitr books. They even dont know that kids love color. And if there is no color, how kids will take interest. Well my daughter is very understanding in nature and she never complaint about it. She is just 5 yr old.

1. Once Class teacher not allowed my daughter to go for washroom even after she askes for it. When she cant hold it, she done in the class room itself. Is it a way u treat a small kids?

3.Class teacher didnt bother if student cried.

My daughter is all rounder and she take part in sports. At the last moment, Class teacher change her running partner and bcoz of that she lost the game. She was crying. One of the maushi informer teacher that she is crying, she said, "rone do isame hum kya kar sakate hain."

This isnt a correct way to deal with kids.

1. Class teacher use to shout loudly on her that she had fear in her mind to talk with her and fear from mistakes. We have not seen her ever when she used to go to Queens Valley school, one of school in Delhi.

Now finally we admitted her in different school where she is happy with her class teacher and with books.

We are happy that we took right decision to take out her admission from Vibgyor, which is only a show piece.

Vibgyor High School - Pune