Indian Airlines........ The Best!
Nov 12, 2006 11:58 PM 2787 Views

I have been travelling from many flights but I brood 'Indian Airlines' is the best. I had a prejudice that Indian airlines can never provide better services but I admit its cheap and very comfortable. I had wrong notions about it. Now I prefer to tavel in Indian Airlines only. Treuly believe that 'Old is Gold' after travelling in this airlines. I always believe in somthing when I practically experience it and hence I brood that one should always try things to experience for the better results, its may prove to be fruitful and lucrative deal for you! I was holding an opinion that all government services are rediculous but I was completly wrong because I found that in few sectors and fields Government services are exellent and the best thing is they never target a particular class or society to become their customer but they rightly believe that every person has the right to experience good things in life and that is the reason their fares are low. They want to approach every person who has a dream in his eyes and they really try to make their dream come true!

Via.com