Medical Care:

Delhi India
Working for making money
Mar 13, 2019 04:26 PM 2325 Views

Medical Care:

I want to share my true experience with Venkateshwar Hospital Sector 10 Dwarka, Delhi.

My dad experienced some kind of pain and restlessness in the chest. I thought it was a heart attack. So I took my father to The Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Dwarka. The doctor wrote some medicines and gave injections to my father. He started feeling better. But suddenly the doctor told me there was a need for heart surgery. The doctor of Maharaja Agrasen hospital suggested us to go to Venkateshwar Hospital. They forced us please go immediately. I went to Venkateshwar Hospital for the first time.

The doctor of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital already done with ECG. But as we arrived in Venkateshwar they started ECG again. And they forced us to paid money for angiography.

I was smelling something suspicious. I went to near my father's bed. He told me please took me from here. I did not want to go for any surgery or any kind of angiography. My father said "I am feeling well now, they want to make money that's why they are saying this. I obeyed my father request. I met the doctor and want all the discharge papers. They forced me, it's very risky. It's very difficult to convince the doctors for discharge. But I did this very smartly because I knew their game of money. My father was getting admitted in this hospital only for two hours and they charged us 8500 for this.

My father is perfectly fine and happy without any surgery.

I do not recommend this hospital to anyone because I suffered a lot.

Write a Review on Venkateshwar Hospital - Dwarka - Delhi