Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hair color with no color
Dec 22, 2017 06:45 PM 5273 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hello Friends

Today I am going to review a hair color product from Vegetal Bio color company. I have bought this product for my sister few months back when I was visiting a super market. She always like to color her hairs with different colors and she look beautiful in that too. So I decided to surprise her with this color set. But now I am regretting this decision of mine as the color which I bought was of pathetic quality and I think it is also toxic to humans. It was smelling do bad that, that I have to through it out of the house once it was opened by my sister. After few hours when the smell subsided she decided to try it out on her hairs and to my extreme surprise it did not work. Even after few hours her hairs are looking exactly the same as they were before. She tried it twice and again the results are the same. She got frustrated and decided to call the customer care of this brand. As expected no one was picking up the phone for a long time. Once they picked up they were very rude while talking and had no sense of respect for a lady. I seriously feel that it is a bad company and hence I am not recommending it to any one.

Thanks