Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Veerey di wedding unique concept
Jun 26, 2018 08:02 PM 788 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hi I am raj before four days when I went to cinema hall to saw veerey di wedding movie before the interval I felt I loosed my money.Because in this film nothing is new.director tried to make sex adult movie, but he failed.because in the film shown almost out of the world life style.the kind of life style shown in this movie is not exist in our society, these things leaves a bad impact on viewers kareena kapoor played good role in the character, but others characters like sonam kapoor and shwara bhaskar and others not played good role in their movie.sonam kapoor played a confusing girl.no one thing was new in this movie that is mknus point of this movie.direcion was not very good. It was below average.music was good. Almost every song was good.but this movie does not gives socia moral value.it avoid all moral values.

Veere Di Wedding