Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Comedy and friendship for life
Jun 22, 2018 01:50 AM 870 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 26, 2018 03:18 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hellow friend, I recent watched this bolloywood movie veera di wedding .i am sharing my review about the bolloywood movie veera di wrdding. this movies is very very intersting and styles charecter in the films four friends dealing with life love marriage and heart break is not an unheared if concept.veere di wedding movie is a very comedy and very interested movie.this movie is adult movie not for sceen only for dialogies .this story is based on four friends, they went freedom and enjoyment in life and also this movies show true friendship all character play.it cintains lot of sbusing language and hindi gaali slangs with this .it os not family movie.but every parents should understand the frllongs pf their childs.This movie show us a new way of our life style.I think that a good emotional and motivational movie.Finally I want to salut yhose four friend in the movie.

Veere Di Wedding