Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Meeeut India
Veere di wedding
Jun 28, 2018 02:11 PM 1945 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Friends I like to share my personal opinion about this movie .The movie voice and graphics all was very cleared.what I saw into this movie was that how four girls wants to live there life .And they give something different massege about the freedom.According to them having sex drinking alcohol smoking all these things are called freedom.according to me this movie something inspired by hollywood movie.They copied some western lifestyle .They all do all the things which normally boys want to do.i don't know it's really happens in this world or not .but I found it very interesting .and the story was not cleared in this movie .aim was not cleared.story was deflecting time to time .that's why it was very hard to understand .And I can say it is and adult movie .don't go with family .it is not an family movie.But I enjoyed alot .so once you should watch it .

Veere Di Wedding