Quality of Treatment:

Aug 10, 2015 01:07 PM 62070 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Its a FRAUD. I saw the TV ads, I went to clinic they told some Trichology test some stupid analysis  and promised me they have complete cure,

They have package 15000 they gave instant 5000 off. They took 10, 00 at a time.Then starts the pain in asus, They gave all  stupid  treatments till 6  monthes . no use.

These bosterds made me to buy VCARE HAIR OIL, VITALIZER, Tablets.It didnt stopped the hair fall more over I lost remaining hair, After 8  months they asked me about new treatment asked to pay 3000 more.

Dr prabha came to hyd to have clinic visit, When I asked to meet n tell all the issues  staff denied, That she wont MEET  OLD  CUSTOMERS.

I shocked. I lost 10.000  and 6  months.Remaining hair  also I lost.

Prabha  she is damm bleady . Please guys dont  go, Its  my personal experience.

After  going to all stupid clinics, I understand if  four fathers have BLAD in genetics. we cant escape.

Finally undergone the HAIR plantation, now happy with what  ever hair(some to comb)

Vcare trichology hair clinic - Koramangala - Bangalore