Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Complete fraud, waste of money
Dec 20, 2015 05:19 PM 49524 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Nov 19, 2016 12:26 PM)

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Guys, please don't waste your money by going to vcare, its complete fraud, I almost spent 1.3 lac's and lost my hair even more. They gave me HRT, maintenance and Biocell but of no use, my hair was lot lot better before I went to VCare, you can contact me at 8885302240, my vcare Id is HYD16688.

First they gave me HRT and they showed me some baby hairs coming in microscope(but my already existing hair density was reducing) and they continued showing same baby hairs for months and months, when I asked them for how many months you will show the same baby hairs they wont grow at all then they said if you stop now no one can help you, the hairs which are coming will stop completely and they continued saying we have very advanced treatment called Biocell please go for it with in 6 months we can guarantee you a good hair density, so with their assurance I have taken treatment then with in 6 months I lost my 50% of hair, it became like you can count how many hairs I have, then when I questioned them they started ignoring me and said go for AFT, I shouted in front of all and said to all the people there who came for treatment that this is the reality dont go for any treatment. And when I contacted main branch Admin he said dont come to our clinic from now on and create nuisance and dont disturb my clients or you will face consequences, I am shocked by his response.

Vcare trichology hair clinic - Koramangala - Bangalore