Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Never visit any Vcare branches !!
Oct 28, 2019 08:47 PM 2322 Views (via Mobile)

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I hv worked as a Skin Consultant doctor in Vcare kormangala branch, d service provided is unethical & pts r made bakra by asking them to pay double cost of Rx. D worst part being Drs r nt being paid regularly & dis is the main reason for the change of drs frequently & pts facing inconvenience.The management take somuch of amt from the pts whereas d Rx isn't worth it n staffs r nt paid their salary & incentives, plus Sai Rahul who is d so called central manager doesn't know the ethics how to behave to female Drs, therapists n pts .I would clearly advice u not to fall into this trap of paying huge money for d services which u hvnt been provided.I would request u all to kindly NOT VISIT any of Vcare branches across Blore, TN, AP. Such shameless ppl they hvnt paid me my incentives for 4 months &salary for last month after my resignation. The management doesn't bother for the clients once d Amt is paid n Drs are treated without respect.

Vcare trichology hair clinic - Koramangala - Bangalore