Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Unprofessional manager
Jun 21, 2016 11:18 AM 42628 Views
(Updated Jun 21, 2016 11:16 AM)

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I am doctor in Bangalore. V care invited me for a interview to offer job at kormangala centre. I had a horrifying experience.

They hav no courtesy to give warm welcome and brief me about the centre. They made me to wait in a room with no communication for 1 hour. I thought I had enough and left the room saying I was not interested .

Then the manager came and said "Wat, r u in a hurry". He had no courtesy to apologise for making me wait and asked me to go back to the room. He did not brief me about the centre and show me around. He started doing a viva exam questions about dermatology. I dont mind this but for a non medical person testinga doctors knowledge!,

Does he think we r stupid . Who has appointed him to test our knowledge. I would have given him back there itself but had to keep my professionalism. He spoke in a rude and unpolite way.

I had already decided that this is not a health centre rather a quack business place. How can some one call themselves manager have no skills of communication and personel relation. I strongly recomend the company to look into this as if they do kno how to traet a doctor, definitely they are not skilled to repect their clients otherwise no body will visit this place.

Dr .