Fragrance:

Varanasi India
Fails to heal
Nov 22, 2017 11:26 AM 4404 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Vasline is a well known product which is used by almost everyone in winters it a product by UNILEVER BRAND

I am using vaseline intensive care this winter season and found the following things abiut the product.

FIRST OF ALL

The fragnance is good and it can be used through out the season it has a good smell and on using your body smell like flower it has a flowery smell the product keeps you bady parts moisturized and it dont gets dry in this winter season I used it and feels smooth and soft.

I have also come to know that the product fails to restore you body smootheness if it has turned dry means it cannot heal your dry body it fails there and this is the drawback accoring to me.

While it is reliable it is worth for your money you can use it but just from the beginning once you loose your moisture it cannot regain them while you gets the value of your money

Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion