Medical Care:

113, Mahavir Ratan, Sector No 12, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, MH

+91-22-33956976

Trivandrum India
Giants of Eye Care
Apr 11, 2016 01:30 PM 6567 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

Hi Readers,

I am here to share my experience with Vasan Eye Care Hospital.

I have some vision problems since I finished my 6 th standard because of over usage of computer.

I am wearing specs by consulting at any opticals, but after one or two months my power has changed to low and I cant see far by objects clearly.

On December 15th, my friend suggests me about Vasan and I went there Hospital for treatment.

The doctor named Reghuram ask me to do lasik treatment for a perfect vision without specs.

Sobafter asking my parents I agree to do lasik.at that time so many peoples told me that lasik has side effects and dont do it, but the doctor promises me that it wont have any problems, so I do that.

I got a perfect vision within one hour.And today I passed up 3 months, and I dont have any problems with vision.The doctor and nurses give very much care now also.

Thanks to Vasan.They are the leaders in eye care and am strongly recommend you all to go for it if you care your eyes.They are also affordable too and the premises are very clean.

Vasan Eye Care Hospital - Vashi - Navi Mumbai