Medical Care:

113, Mahavir Ratan, Sector No 12, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, MH

+91-22-33956976

"Issue Resolved to a good extent"
Aug 13, 2012 06:07 PM 6072 Views
(Updated Aug 17, 2012 09:22 AM)

Medical Care:

"Updates as on 17.08.2012:  Ratings updated as issue got resolved to a substantial extent"

I visited Vasan Eye Care Hospital (VEC), Vashi centre and was highly impressed by their processes & staffs approach.

But its unfair of VEC to not provide patient's evaluation report to the patient himself and instead keep it with you. A patient has the right to take second opinion from friends, family and other doctors over and above the evaluation done by your doctors, but same is not possible for now as you do not share patients own data with him, its ridiculous in my opinion!

"Updates as on 17.08.2012: I am still against the policy of keeping patients reports with the hospital, hence only 3 stars, else would have given 4 stars"

Finally I was assured by the support staff in your organization that I will at last get my evaluation summary via an email, same is still pending.

"Updates as on 17.08.2012: I received the same post 4 days of my visit"

A great concept marred by a small glitch, hope you look into this and make customers repeat their visits and not just leave after single visit.  Also mouth publicity counts, which as of now will be negative from my side.

"Updates as on 17.08.2012: Will recommend it now"

Vasan Eye Care Hospital - Vashi - Navi Mumbai